COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of ambulances seem to be moving about tonight in Manchester.

The poor newsreader's face.

I am starting to think that they are too worried about existing contracts. They are obliged to use certain suppliers for anything from ventilators to testing labs and even though the demand is overwhelming those suppliers those at the top are concerned that breaking contracts could jeopardise existing and future commitments

I'm over 60 and if I could sign a donor card to allow doctors to prioritise younger people over me I'd sign it now. If I catch it, one of you youngsters can have my respirator and I'll take my chances at home. Pawning the future to save me a few years and possible Alzheimer's wouldn't be my choice but, then, as someone (the girlfriend) reminded me today, it's not all about me.

And she right.
Plus what if these younger one are the pricks party every night or mass gathering. And passion g it on to others Fk em
And you no the score pics off gf.

I am starting to think that they are too worried about existing contracts. They are obliged to use certain suppliers for anything from ventilators to testing labs and even though the demand is overwhelming those suppliers those at the top are concerned that breaking contracts could jeopardise existing and future commitments
The military should have been deployed to monitor PHE and NHS outside of existing management structures.
The government could then identify bottlenecks and then order tactical and strategic changes to get things done.
It's never too late to improve things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.