Coronavirus: Football Discussion Thread

'Belgian season to end, Club Brugge to be champions'

http://www.skysports.com/share/11967444

Only 1 game left but either way could be a start of something

I game left then playoffs. I’m not sure awarding teams on things they *might* do is a good idea but at least they’ve made a decision and can now concentrate on the nitty gritty I.e paying staff, ensuring clubs survive etc

No and in reality Liverpool along side PSG is the easiest situation of all resolve in the whole of Europe. They will awarded the title, it's the relegation, promotion and European places that cause the headaches. Eddie Howe said yesterday that only outcome where someone isn't unfairly treated is to complete the league. I agree with that, I support Spurs who would probably be the biggest benefactors from a null and void, we will get something (top 4 finish) we don't deserve and have no chance of achieving. At least West Ham, Bournemouth etc could argue they would have stayed up, literally every decision we have made this season has been shit, we have done nothing right in 10 month's.
Well it's the simplest to say let them have it but it's not a solution that works for all is it? And it's only a solution for a couple of teams

Or maybe that's the plan two quick wins for Iivarp**l, then they can turn around to the other teams and say well we tried but under advisement from the authorities we will have to "postpone" the other games and then the prem have at least got the dippers a title of such ??

This is the plan, I’m 100% sure of it. The reason why they wanted to squeeze the last round of fixtures in a couple of weeks ago is because Liverpool could have won the league that weekend. Pretty sure I read an article the other day saying the league had already planned a trophy coronation for Liverpool as they knew the league was coming to an end.

Norwich City donates money to local people affected by the coronavirus crisis

Players, coaches and executive staff at Norwich City have donated 200-thousand pounds to help local people affected by coronavirus.

It’s made up of money sacrificed from salaries, and will go towards the distribution of food and toiletries to those in need in Norfolk.

The Premier League club announced earlier this week they’re furloughing non-playing staff who aren’t able to carry out normal duties.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.