Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

...answered my question above...cracking on business as usual (I've a feeling this will be rammed once everyone is let out again). We'll want to see anything with a backbone!

It is a bit of good news as it suggest business as usual in these uncertain times...Said it another thread but this is all proving we're social animals and cannot wait to go out and mingle and enjoy mass participation events again. Terrorism hasn't squashed that and I'm fairly certain this won't either (might make people more conscious of cleanliness one hopes...)

...answered my question above...cracking on business as usual (I've a feeling this will be rammed once everyone is let out again). We'll want to see anything with a backbone!

The public won't have any money to spend mate - I think many are underestimating what state the economy will be in when we are let out again.

Here's a prediction for you now - ~City will lose at least 10k season-ticket holders prior to next season alone.

Great design pictures.

The public won't have any money to spend mate - I think many are underestimating what state the economy will be in when we are let out again.

Here's a prediction for you now - ~City will lose at least 10k season-ticket holders prior to next season alone.

Great design pictures.
The world will be a very different place once this thing is defeated.

Great design pictures.

Yes...very good points and I'm just trying to find some hope/positives in all this. Even the weather has turned now.

The world will be a very different place once this thing is defeated.

Agree entirely.

Global travel will be regulated, borders will go up, medical passports introduced.

People will have a new set of priorities and obligations. Millions will be out of jobs or starting jobs they never saw themselves doing.

Perspective will be the required.

It's like people when they bring their first child home from the hospital, the mindset is that things will surely settle down and things will revert to 'normal'?

It is a new normalcy people need to wake up to - just as it was when the planes hit on 9/11.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.