Clubs furloughing staff

They aren't earning TV money either currently.

I did predict that more clubs would join Newcastle and Spurs. I don't think Liverpool will be the last.

Oh clubs only get tv money once the match has been paid than . So why is there talk of clubs having to pay back tv money. If the match has been played and paid for. Confused.

With talk of clubs having to pay back 30m I thought the clubs were paid in advance for tv matches.

Pretty fucking shameless from Liverpool (and Spurs & Newcastle) that. I’d be embarrassed if City pulled such a stunt. Hope the media hold them to account on it.

Do you think it likely ?

It was always going to be interesting to see which of the two media darlings would blink first. The rags will do this too now. Overnight this will go from outrage, Spurs, Newcastle, Bournemouth and Norwich, to ‘Even the greatest are struggling.’
We’re going to be painted as the bad guys if we end up the only club that don’t.

We could find a cure for Covid-19 and the headline would be...

City Flaunt FFP To Save Their Plastic Fans

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.