City's greatest bromances

Heisenberg's Blue Sky

Watching Josh's stream with 85k others online
While sat in garden sipping beer and searching for City highlights I decided to watch all City goals from centurians season. Seeing the great relationship between Sane and Raz not only in celebrations but recalling numerous interviews where they'd expressed their brotherhood. Got me thinkin as to past City bromances.

While i cant got back beyond the 90's in my recollections I was wondering who other Blues would nominate as the greatest City bromances in recent history and why? Whether that is just the on-field telekentic like understanding, genuine brotherhood on and off the pitch.

I know from some of the 'older' fans there were quite a few drinking stories and off field antics especially in the 70's.

Think Nasri and Yaya had quite a bond off the pitch.
Rosler and Walsh gelled well together on the pitch and Dzeko and Kolarov seemed pally.
Richards and Lescott seemed to get on well doing features on the website.

Big Joe and Helen. ( close enough ). The Futcher twins. John Bond and Kevin. Shawn and Bradley WP. Jim and Jeff Whitley. Oakey and Glyn.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.