Covid boredom antidote.

Bet you darnt slam the doors in your house.
PK51AbP.jpg

Like stargazing do we ;-)
Lol. I designed our extension, drew up the plans for the council, built a large chunk of it myself including foundations getting it out of the ground, all the woodwork and plastering and even fitted the velux and tiled the roof.
My wife suggested the top window and that's all anyone who comes into our house sees!! C'est la vie.

Speak to my missus if you're bored.... "Just regrout the bathroom will you"... three days in, what a fucking ballache... half way through I was tempted to rip the bloody tiles off and replace them.. it would have been so much easier

On the homeward stretch thankfully and I hate the fact that it wont really look any different :-(

Mad isn't he? His marble machine thingummybob is incredible.
Mathius Wandel (sp) is good too.
If you fancy a bit of traditional carriage and coach repair then look no further than Dave Engels Coachshop. Technically I know how to build a wooden wheel now.
Is he related to Dave Angel Eco Warrior? He is always worth a watch. (Starts humming Mike Oldfields Moonlight Shadow).

Lol. I designed our extension, drew up the plans for the council, built a large chunk of it myself including foundations getting it out of the ground, all the woodwork and plastering and even fitted the velux and tiled the roof.
My wife suggested the top window and that's all anyone who comes into our house sees!! C'est la vie.
Nice job mate. Another East of Scotland Blue. We will have enough for our own night out soon. @Magicpole can play his guitar. (That is once we are allowed out).

Speak to my missus if you're bored.... "Just regrout the bathroom will you"... three days in, what a fucking ballache... half way through I was tempted to rip the bloody tiles off and replace them.. it would have been so much easier

On the homeward stretch thankfully and I hate the fact that it wont really look any different :-(
"You could just....."

Nice job mate. Another East of Scotland Blue. We will have enough for our own night out soon. @Magicpole can play his guitar. (That is once we are allowed out).
Cheers fella. I shall look forward to being able to do just that. Didn't know that @Magicpole played the geetar.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.