COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know mate, I was just being facetious.

Ah sorry I see now. Though my point about their headlines being divisive still stands. I find it a bit irritating when the papers will criticise expense claims on MPs without divulging that money is used for salaries of hardworking staff. As though that's the same as Mark Francois making expense claims for his peperamis and mars bars lol

Reactions: Ric
Shame on our city, fucking shame!

26993130-8203631-image-a-24_1586422356612.jpg

Over 1,000 social gatherings have been dispersed by GMP. Including house parties, street parties and people playing sport in groups in parks.

We need to go into stricter measures, soon.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www....hundreds-house-parties-Covid-19-lockdown.html

Unbelievable, just seen it on the news. On reflection scrotes are not going to become considerate citizens overnight just because of some bug which doesn't concern them.

Shame on our city, fucking shame!

26993130-8203631-image-a-24_1586422356612.jpg

Over 1,000 social gatherings have been dispersed by GMP. Including house parties, street parties and people playing sport in groups in parks.

We need to go into stricter measures, soon.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www....hundreds-house-parties-Covid-19-lockdown.html
Unbelievable. Anyone hoping this is gonna end any time soon in the UK is going to be severely disappointed. The selfishness of people knows no bounds.

Unbelievable, just seen it on the news. On reflection scrotes are not going to become considerate citizens overnight just because of some bug which doesn't concern them.

It's true, truthfully if i was 15/16 i really don't think i would have gave a care about all this , now i'm older and wiser i just hope Police are fining heavily every twat not abiding.

The government is their employer and it's what decent employers do. It's what my employer has done in fact, though not so much extra. But some extra money to allow for office equipment etc.

Why this should be deemed a scandal and not exemplary behaviour from an employer is a bit beyond me.
Nice wumming. Nearly had me.

How many other government employees are being paid extra? Start with nurses.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.