Seasoncard renewal packs

There’s talk of mass non-renewal due to VAR and the current pandemic but we know full well that attrition won’t be significant. Prices may be frozen but there’ll be no discount.

About as much chance as HRH Sheik Mansour sitting next to me at the next home match.
(After he's parked his Lambo up in Blue Car Park of course).

Me, my son & daughter more or less bumped into him as he got out of the car for his single appearance at the Etihad. He was surrounded by his security team but we were just a few feet away from him.

Me, my son & daughter more or less bumped into him as he got out of the car for his single appearance at the Etihad. He was surrounded by his security team but we were just a few feet away from him.

I’m certain he’s been twice. Liverpool home and Barcelona in the Champions League. Traffic was held for ages after the Barca defeat to allow a convoy out.

Having someone who rarely attends is better than a moronic owner who thinks he knows more about the game than a manager.

I’m certain he’s been twice. Liverpool home and Barcelona in the Champions League. Traffic was held for ages after the Barca defeat to allow a convoy out.

Having someone who rarely attends is better than a moronic owner who thinks he knows more about the game than a manager.

It wasn't meant as a dig at him. It must be a security nightmare for him to attend games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.