Folk Music the spinners

ancoats

anybody else remember the spinners from liverpool. we always had them on in our house when mum and dad played music on the old radiogram

and this one i would sing longsight market hahaha

i went school with cliff hall's son,cliff retired to australia and has since passed away. my gran loved him as he always used to stop and say hello and often gave her a lift to go shopping. they led the community singing at the 89 cup final.

i went school with cliff hall's son,cliff retired to australia and has since passed away. my gran loved him as he always used to stop and say hello and often gave her a lift to go shopping. they led the community singing at the 89 cup final.

fantastic stuff and R.I.P cliff

i always remember cliff hall being a dead ringer for the cricketer clive lloyd hahaha

Preferred the Houghton Weavers . I remember watching them on the tele when I was a kid . Quite funny

fantastic stuff and R.I.P cliff

i always remember cliff hall being a dead ringer for the cricketer clive lloyd hahaha
He was and I used to play cricket with his son at school. My dad was a big fan and I had to listen to the ink is black and other favourites ha ha. Think they had their own tv show at one stage

Preferred the Houghton Weavers . I remember watching them on the tele when I was a kid . Quite funny

Our whole class in primary school had to go watch them once. Our teacher, Mr Prince, was the brother of Norman, their lead singer. Looked just like him too.

anybody else remember the spinners from liverpool. we always had them on in our house when mum and dad played music on the old radiogram

and this one i would sing longsight market hahaha

giphy.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.