Saturday sorted..

stonerblue

93293073_113390923665771_935851237536956416_n.jpg

Sounds interesting- so is he gonna play the same set list he did on the day? I wonder if the track list exists online somewhere already.

It certainly sounds a better option to Lady Gaga’s One World concert thingy which is streaming 1700-0300 tomorrow on all the major platforms.

Hartnoll's set was fine for me, only negative was the fact they cut to some shitty advert half way through Belfast.
Was for me as well mostly but went tits up just as he played the livin on a prayer sample. For a moment I was transported right back to the awesome set they did at glastonbury where they stunned everyone by stopping dead and belting that out. I was out of my deckchair and arms in the air until it buffered. Then i just looked like a dick.

Sounds interesting- so is he gonna play the same set list he did on the day? I wonder if the track list exists online somewhere already.

It certainly sounds a better option to Lady Gaga’s One World concert thingy which is streaming 1700-0300 tomorrow on all the major platforms.
You know what mate, i didn't even know Oakenfold did the honours that day. Can't remember much else either really...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.