Coronavirus: Football Discussion Thread

Between the “changing in their cars to minimise contact” and “no plans to use canned crowd noise” I just don’t know where to start.

F’ing disgusting idiots. All of them.

changing in the car to minimise contact then proceed to play a full contact sport for 90 minutes including tackling, man marking, etc sweat and spit transferring from one player to another and so on.

Surely it has to be a joke.

But what I dont get is why the press/media arent turning on the premier league and football. All this talk of behind closed doors, getting changed in cars and more bonkers ideas. The press/media should be having a field day showing up the premier league, FA, UEFA for what they are. Money grapping organisations that dont give a toss about us fans or in the players and staff of the clubs. They should be getting ripped to shreds by the press/media and yet in this country the sports press/media are so far up the premier league, fa arses it stinks form here. Football and the press/media in this country really do live in a different bubble than the rest of the UK
The entire English mainstream Press want Liverpool to win the title. That’s why they tout any possibility other than null and void.

changing in the car to minimise contact then proceed to play a full contact sport for 90 minutes including tackling, man marking, etc sweat and spit transferring from one player to another and so on.

Surely it has to be a joke.

I think journos are having a private joke to see who can post the most ridiculous 'proposals' to see what response they get. Does anyone seriously think even the PL would have put this forward?

Not only do the players need to be tested, what about everybody else backroom staff, security, media and anyone else that attends

And isnt it right that they dont have a test ghat is 100% accurate?
A mate of mine had his father admitted to hospital, he was tested and it proved negative. 3 days later he was retested and it came back positive. No visitors were allowed in and he didnt move out of bed. Given the precautions in hospital it is unlikely he was infected there so maybe the tests are not accurate enough.

I think journos are having a private joke to see who can post the most ridiculous 'proposals' to see what response they get. Does anyone seriously think even the PL would have put this forward?

thats what it looks like.

next up, in an effort to minimise contact, corners will not be taken.

then when forming the wall for a free kick, players must be one meter apart

Yeah, I have just read a couple of reports mentioning the FA Cup being concluded and I'm happy enough with that. If everything is somehow played to a finish then I don't think we have anything to complain about as it gives us the opportunity to win two competitions.

uefa have for me have likely screwed Littlewoods over. They have forced the domestic competitions to the earliest point, which is in high risk of not happening due to the pandemic. If the league doesnt start by July its not getting completed. the leagues will take 5/6 weeks to complete minimum so they are in more danger of not happening than the domestic cups, as the FA Cup could be completed in a fraction of that time (week to 10 day’s). All while protecting UEFA Competitions (champs league/uefa league & Euro 2021) as much as possible. CL&EL Scheduled for August so no wiggle room for the leagues now. Plus UEFA demanding domestic leagues start 20/21 seasons by early Sept

theres a chance the league doesn't get completed but other things will. Can you imaging the scousers at that point! If City were then to win both the FA CUP & CL could you imagine the fallout! All speculation obvs right now but......

they shouldn't

Oh they will hate it if it is voided and we relinquish and allow them the title.

Will be truly ruined and tainted as they never won it legitimately, will be piss funny, they will have fuck all to gloat over and be morally bankrupt.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.