TV Series

My sister-in-law in the States has gone overboard on the house renovation so my wife's brother would be very happy if everybody watched The Expanse as he needs it to become as successful as Star Trek.

I would love the same for him, BUT it's VERY high brow intellectual stuff for the average US audience.

Might have had a chance if it was UK made then transferred over there to be dumbed down.

No offence US posters!

My opinion of 'Power' has changed over the years. Went from fairly promising to shit.

Best thing about it, in the end, were the few gloriously naked and curvy ladies...

Too few bedroom scenes for me!!

Happens notoriously when a show and it’s cast gain a modicum of success, extra till for nude scenes etc, I only watched it for the birds and they managed to fuck that up towards the end!

I've just finished watching Tales From the Loop on Prime.
Its low-fi at its best though for some it might be a bit slow.
Inspired by the art of Simon Stalenhag and a bit like a cross between the Twilight Zone and Black Mirror.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.