Season ticket payments - refunds/credits due by June 19th

I don't think they will, but it might take months to get the money back and I see them trying to sell tickets for next year without having resolved repayment for this year...indeed the FAQ they sent out basically implied that

Hard to call this year, as city tend to see how one season ends before setting the prices for next. They are not quick at making decisions, and if there is the remotest possibility we could win the Champions League, they will want this to play out as it could mean they get away with another hike (in theory).

It would be a gesture of goodwill to set prices at 80% of last seasons if we get 38 games, and refunds fro this season if not played. City are still selling tickets for this season, only £63 South Stand for Norwich - I think the days of these prices are over for a while.

Anyone get a feeling we might be getting charged to watch these behind closed doors games IF they go ahead?
Footballs stance seeems to be no refunds as nothing is decided yet but whatever is decided its certain there won't be a crowd there so are they just holding onto our money for as long as possible or is there thought been given to charging ST holders for these games?

Not sure they can charge us for behind closed door games as tickets have entrance block row and seat details which is what you paid for when buying a ticket. If you can’t sit on that seat when watching the game then the club isn’t honouring the contract

Surely the chances of a full 20-21 season with spectators is pretty much nil? Hard to see how they can think about pricing until people know what they're paying for.

Hard to call this year, as city tend to see how one season ends before setting the prices for next. They are not quick at making decisions, and if there is the remotest possibility we could win the Champions League, they will want this to play out as it could mean they get away with another hike (in theory).

It would be a gesture of goodwill to set prices at 80% of last seasons if we get 38 games, and refunds fro this season if not played. City are still selling tickets for this season, only £63 South Stand for Norwich - I think the days of these prices are over for a while.
To be honest I have been pretty unimpressed with how the club have handled this, I have had like 9 emails from Subway basically telling me there is no news! the club one...... and that was really not aimed at me at all. If the club think that winning the Champions League will generate them enough goodwill in the current climate to hike the prices again they are deluded

I wonder if they will go for something like this...

Next season, no spectators, but for something like a Citizens Plus Plus membership for £100 with access to all games (behind-closed-doors live on TV), and your seat guaranteed for a time when spectators are allowed back in en masse... and a pro rata refund on this season's remaining games.

City need to get real. £30 for adults and £10 for kids. We’d sell out most games at those prices.

you would imagine all clubs will be guided by the FA as to what percentage of season card payments has to be refunded ( taking it fans don't get to see any more of the seasons games as it is either void or closed door ) Who actually knows what the situation will be next season.

then each club will either discount that value from next seasons card or offer cash back. How good a deal you get will be down to each club.

make way for some clubs being labelled miserable gits

City may be harder than most clubs by this.
As everyone on here is fond of stating we have not only one of the poorest and oldest fan bases.
Many myself included will not be able to attend matches again until a fully working Vacine is available, which may be never.
I have had a season ticket since 1968 with a few years gap for business and family reasons but I am sadly resigned to the fact I may never be able to see them live again.
City may loose a lot of match going fans.

City may be harder than most clubs by this.
As everyone on here is fond of stating we have not only one of the poorest and oldest fan bases.
Many myself included will not be able to attend matches again until a fully working Vacine is available, which may be never.
I have had a season ticket since 1968 with a few years gap for business and family reasons but I am sadly resigned to the fact I may never be able to see them live again.
City may loose a lot of match going fans.

I think this is a point that some seem to be missing when there's talk of applying a credit against next season's SC price if the rest of this season gets either voided or played behind closed doors. Even if next season were to start on time and fans were allowed in, those fans in the vulnerable category will be loathe to attend. Then add in all the over-70's who don't have underlying health conditions but if rumours are to be believed, may be advised to isolate until the autumn of 2021. Then you're left with those of us who don't fall into those categories, but how many of us are even going to be wary of setting foot inside football stadiums? I will for sure, because even if the infection risk is significantly reduced I don't want to be putting myself in an unnecessary position of increasing my chances of catching it and then passing it on to vulnerable friends and family. Just because restrictions have been lifted, that doesn't suddenly mean it's totally safe to go out mixing in big crowds again.

Basically, City can't just come up with a blanket plan to offer a credit against next year's seasoncard. They have to take the concerns of every single individual into consideration and offer refunds as well. I also think removing people from the Cup Scheme and docking their points for anyone who has requested a refund on the Real Madrid tickets is a piss poor move as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.