City v Spurs Champions league quarter final at the etihad

Walked past Mary D's after the game and the Llorente handball was being shown on repeat on the TV in there. Was so obvious that I couldn't believe that it hadn't been noticed at the time and then heard that those pictures weren't available to the ref/VAR etc. So, UEFA 'running' the biggest club competition in the world and those shots not available??? !!! I smell unprofessional at best or perhaps something a little more sinister....

we conceded 3 times....4 over 2 legs........got all we deserved
I thought you deserved to win if you score more than your opponents. Llorente goal was clear handball & should've been disallowed. It wasn't. and there's no doubt in my mind that was not an honest mistake by the officials. We were cheated. Should've been 4-3. We didn't deserve that. Regardless of how many we conceded

I thought you deserved to win if you score more than your opponents. Llorente goal was clear handball & should've been disallowed. It wasn't. and there's no doubt in my mind that was not an honest mistake by the officials. We were cheated. Should've been 4-3. We didn't deserve that. Regardless of how many we conceded
We didn't turn up in the 1st leg & conceded shite goals in the 2nd to average opposition, believe it or not the amount of goals you concede in a game makes all the difference some times

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.