(A-Z Artist or Band Name) Now Indexed

Beatles - I'm Only Sleeping

Close but no cigar.
We got through a whole day without a Beatles song on B.
We are now on C.

My award for King of the B’s goes to @trotsky who introduced us to Boozoo Bajou.
After @jimharri had raised my blood pressure by suggesting Boyzone, I put that on for the afternoon and it calmed me down again.

C.
Canned Heat
On The Road Again.

Close but no cigar.
We got through a whole day without a Beatles song on B.
We are now on C.

My award for King of the B’s goes to @trotsky who introduced us to Boozoo Bajou.
After @jimharri had raised my blood pressure by suggesting Boyzone, I put that on for the afternoon and it calmed me down again.

C.
Canned Heat
On The Road Again.

I'm 10 hours ahead, I claim my exemption.

Clayhill ... basically Gavin Clark - which still works on the 'c' rule. A cover that is arguably better than the original - awaits the wrath of Mad eyed Screamer!
If you like a Nick Drake kinda vibe, check out Gavin - it's criminal that he never 'made it'.

Also, if you enjoy observing the fragile human condition, watch the documentary 'The Living Room' by his mate Shane Meadows (This is England, Dead Man's Shoes etc). It may be the most rewarding thirty minutes spent during lockdown

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.