Garden Birds and wild birds thread.

One for your album

saXMnF0.jpg

That's got to be a record minnow

Titchmarsh on bbc now. Advocating reopening garden centres. Talking a lot of sense. I see both sides of the arguement but he's making some valid points

I think garden centres have been hard done by. People buying compost, seeds, plantes etc from supermarkets, the range, B&Q etc yet they cant open

I think garden centres have been hard done by. People buying compost, seeds, plantes etc from supermarkets, the range, B&Q etc yet they cant open
Yeah seems a bit unfair, especially as social distancing would be easy at a garden centre.
Titchmarsh made the point that uk growers can't sell their produce, but we are still importing plants from abroad.
Madness

Yeah seems a bit unfair, especially as social distancing would be easy at a garden centre.
Titchmarsh made the point that uk growers can't sell their produce, but we are still importing plants from abroad.
Madness
Sorry but seems strange seeing Titchmarsh mentioned, I grew up there
My mum was the secretary of the horticultual club and invited him to judge the show for years, miserable prick wanted a fortune, never did show up
Carry on

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.