Last Film You Saw

"Extraction" out yesterday on Netflix and other nefarious networks!

As poor as Chris Hemsworth is in relatively straight acting/ serious roles, he absolutely excels in action ones, so long as he says little.

It's like night and day with him.

Some of the camera work direction is straight out of a video game!

Some wonderful sequences in a run-of-the-mill plot!

"Extraction" out yesterday on Netflix and other nefarious networks!

As poor as Chris Hemsworth is in relatively straight acting/ serious roles, he absolutely excels in action ones, so long as he says little.

It's like night and day with him.

Some of the camera work direction is straight out of a video game!

Some wonderful sequences in a run-of-the-mill plot!

Yeah. I stopped paying attention as it was like watching me play doom. I really don't like this style of direction and the good guy bad guy kill rate really puts me off all these types of film. I though initially It might have some merit but it the end it was a meh from me.

Yeah. I stopped paying attention as it was like watching me play doom. I really don't like this style of direction and the good guy bad guy kill rate really puts me off all these types of film. I though initially It might have some merit but it the end it was a meh from me.

Interesting!

So, I take it you don't like the 'Jason Bourne' films at all(I don't anything outside of the first one, actually!) or "1917"( a poor film in reality).

The directing style of immersive action is all the rage now!

Interesting!

So, I take it you don't like the 'Jason Bourne' films at all(I don't anything outside of the first one, actually!) or "1917"( a poor film in reality).

The directing style of immersive action is all the rage now!

The first Bourne I liked a lot because of the intriguing plot.The rest were meh.. 1917 I really didn't like and said so on here after watching it.

Couldn’t decide on a De Niro or Pacino film last night so compromised and went for Heat - 20 years since I last saw it and still enjoyed it - still deliberating on who is better though - tough one.

A girl who works for me said she’d found my Krptonite, I can make you cry, I replied ‘bollocks, The champ is the only film that can get to me’, anyway, under duress, I put on the Turkish film ‘miracle in cell no.7’, it indeed ruined me and I wouldn’t say it’s the greatest film I’ve ever seen, however, it genuinely moved me and there is hope for me yet....

For impact it scores a hefty 9.1/10!!

Watched The Gentlemen last night.

very entertaining, thought Hugh Grant was superb as was Matthew Mcconaughey.
Great film, pretty funny aswell.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.