NHS and all key workers

Yeah I do bud. Always think of him when I see your posts. Can't believe it's over 4 years ago.
i came home from work,i was on an early ,broke my heart walking home when the text came through

got seriously pissed that night,i cried when De Bruyne got the equaliser v psg later 2-2 ,cried through despair

It gets better

i just got a £7 per week pay increase starting april 1 st 2020 ( £17640 to £18005 basic pay ) its crap but compared to the 1% increase pay year from 2010 to 2018 we got it was much appreciated

so im getting roughly a £ 30 basic pay rise before tax this year

only problem,my nhs pension contribution rate ,as of april 1st 2020 has gone up from 5.6% to 7.1%

so my contribution rate for that as took away my £ 30 increase straight away

ycnmiu
My Mrs works in the nhs , an important, stressful job , especially at the moment & there’s not many jobs out there that would pay less, what she’s payed is disgusting it really is.

i came home from work,i was on an early ,broke my heart walking home when the text came through

got seriously pissed that night,i cried when De Bruyne got the equaliser v psg later 2-2 ,cried through despair
God bless him, he saw some success for us which he certainly deserved after putting the miles in.

You & yours take care in work.

I got my full pension at 51(before I twatted someone) as the DWP needed to make a shite pilot scheme work bringing in poor quality LA staff to work with us on fraud so I'm been on a solid lockdown for a few years now.

My Mrs works in the nhs , an important, stressful job , especially at the moment & there’s not many jobs out there that would pay less, what she’s payed is disgusting it really is.
to say we are demorolised is an understatement,perhaps thats why im alcoholic or on the way after getting over it in my 40's

God bless him, he saw some success for us which he certainly deserved after putting the miles in.

You & yours take care in work.

I got my full pension at 51(before I twatted someone) as the DWP needed to make a shite pilot scheme work bringing in poor quality LA staff to work with us on fraud so I'm been on a solid lockdown for a few years now.
he drove me and my lad down to Wembley 2016 ,harrow on the hill,when we beat Liverpool in the league cup final
i got semi pissed going down !
5 weeks later he died.still cant get over it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.