Coronavirus: Football Discussion Thread

Give it to them, Id hate to win it that way. It’s hardly an Aguero moment, or Kompany smashing in a 30 yarder v Leicester. Then there’s Yaya bulldozing through Crystal Palace after the Demba Ba Slip or Jesus scoring one the dying seconds at Southampton to clinch a 100 points.
give them nothing, scousers need to know if you want something you need to work for it and they didnt quiet work hard enough unfortunately or they would have won it two games back

Liverpool mayor has spoken again and is spot on that it has to be cancelled and cant resume.

Unfortunately he gets it wrong when he says Liverpool have clearly won the league and that they should be given it as they have clearly not won it.

Tough fucking shit!

Dat's what dey do mon...;)

Had a few of those myself. Including being struck by lightning on a plane. But one of my tropical experiences that I remember was on a chartered tour boat from St. Thomas in the US Virgin Islands to the British Virgin Islands with qualified and registered boat captains and water safety staff....now I can't swim very well but I swam better than a leathered tour guide while snorkeling to watch turtles. Not to mention the 20 yard swim to Jost van Dyke Island. (Made famous by a Kenny Chesney video apparently...) No jetties. That's why I married a lifeguard. She made sure to snorkel with us. Otherwise I'd have been a floating corpse. Especially when I had a few "painkillers" Sorry; digressing a little here but I love the fucking Carribean and hope to retire there some time fairly soon...:)

And very nice too!

Antigua is my favourite - no Maldives, though!

Liverpool mayor has spoken again and is spot on that it has to be cancelled and cant resume.

Unfortunately he gets it wrong when he says Liverpool have clearly won the league and that they should be given it as they have clearly not won it.

Tough fucking shit!

A toffee by any chance :)

Can only hope he's an everton supporter.

Seeing as I only ever hear about LFC in our media, I presumed that Everton had been exiled to another continent , and I offer my sincere apologies to their club and fans .

But Joe Whatsisname can go fuck himself .

I can see the league ending, the dippers being given it, all cups scrapped and no relegations.

I can also see us being booted out of CL and the rags getting our place.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.