Films that were acclaimed that are actually rubbish

Forest gimp and Titanic crap films?

What a miserable **** you are. Talking of Misery. If you go down Brighton way I know a desperate lady that will tie you up and break your legs....Or is it break her own legs? ; )

Nowt miserable about watching a film and then realising what shite it was.

Forrest Gump is just truly awful hokey american shite, I thought that in 94 and I still think it now.

I could name a dozen better films out that year I would rather watch

Last edited:
Nowt miserable about watching a film and then realising what shite it was.

Forrest Gump is just truly awful hokey american shite, I thought that in 9 and I still think it now.

I could name a dozen better films out that year I would rather watch
I'm not a film buff you obviously are but enjoyed watching Forrest Gimp. All about opinion I suppose.

True, really I expected FG going in my list to be criticised as many love it and fair enough.

Now anyone trying to defend the deer hunter can fuck off ;-)
The bits in 'Nam etc are very tense, the 2 hour build up is really unnecessary.

It feels like you really have to earn those moments by sitting out the full 3 and a bit(?) hours.......

Pulp Fiction.

i dont know how tarrantino gets away with it, I honestly don’t. All his films are the same an excuse to be racist , racist shite throughout. It doesn’t matter the genre , gangster films, cowboy films , Kong fu films or German films.

He even plays a white geek in pulp fiction whose lovely wife works at the hospital but yet again an excuse for him to write his vile shite and spout n this, n that in that scene with mr Wolf.

let’s get some black people in it and just litter the film with the n word . Every single film exactly the same.

In 1980 Ordinary People, which is a so, so film, beat The Elephant Man and Raging Bull for best film!

Unbelievable Jeff!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.