Living Will

idahoblues

The missus and I have been talking about getting one of these forever, finally called a lawyer's office and they want $400 each! I told them to go forth and multiply, now the wife's mad with me.
Is that a reasonable fee? Anyone in the know?

The missus and I have been talking about getting one of these forever, finally called a lawyer's office and they want $400 each! I told them to go forth and multiply, now the wife's mad with me.
Is that a reasonable fee? Anyone in the know?
Surprised you don't have more than $800 between you to leave to them tbh.

bearing in mind you are talking dollars how dah fuck would I know !

Anyway, me and the missus have done one, if I die first she inherits all my debts.

bearing in mind you are talking dollars how dah fuck would I know !

Anyway, me and the missus have done one, if I die first she inherits all my debts.
Musty old chap, now that we own you post brexit n all, you need to study up on your dollars, they'll be your new currency soon

Musty old chap, now that we own you post brexit n all, you need to study up on your dollars, they'll be your new currency soon

Own us ! as long as Orange Man has you all drinking bleach you wont even be owning Canada for much longer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.