Films that were acclaimed that are actually rubbish

Stephen King apparently hated The Shining (film version) but I love it esp. the bit where the lovely bird gets out of the bath naked and snogs jack Nicholson - ooooh, I've come over all funny now

I generally like Sci Fi films, and by rights I should like Star Wars, but have tried to watch it many times, but never get all the way through it. From the stupid bear thing that only growls, to that camp robot and it's wheelie bin mate, it all gets right on me tits .... Utter shite.

Not a film, but I gave up on Peaky Blinders after one season. Found the characters soooo one dimensional that I couldnt care what happens. Honestly dont get the hype
I gave up after series one last time n’all. But just this week decided to give it another go.

Don’t think I’ve heard one proper Brummie accent yet, Arthur’s is laughable. And there wasn’t that much gun activity in Britain, seems like they’ve tried to appeal the an American audience.

Bird man
The Irish man
The imitation game
The King's speech
American hustle
The big short
The dark knight - "Omg Heath Ledger, is there a more sinister villain.....Oh Tom Hardy as Bane, the most menacing, intimidating villain of all time"
I thought The Big Short was a great film. Like an acted documentary.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.