Films that were acclaimed that are actually rubbish

True, really I expected FG going in my list to be criticised as many love it and fair enough.

Now anyone trying to defend the deer hunter can fuck off ;-)
I've lost count of the cans of Stella I have consumed trying (and failing) to watch Deer Hunter. The Deer Hunter meets Tellytubbies is cracking though, and mercifully short.

It's so pish I've never evem seen it.....
Sandra Bullock and George Clooney in space. The mission goes wrong. I'm never gonna tell anyone not to watch a flick without giving good reason. Almost every film should be seen at least once and 'Gravity is no different.

But for the first 30-40 minutes the movie shows you how shit works in a weightless environment. So we get there and then the movie goes 'now forget what we told you for the last 30-40 minutes coz we need a dramatic, impactful scene.'

I don't wanna go into detail in case you or anyone else wants to check it out but that sequence killed the film stone dead, for me.

Sandra Bullock and George Clooney in space. The mission goes wrong. I'm never gonna tell anyone not to watch a flick without giving good reason. Almost every film should be seen at least once and 'Gravity is no different.

But for the first 30-40 minutes the movie shows you how shit works in a weightless environment. So we get there and then the movie goes 'now forget what we told you for the last 30-40 minutes coz we need a dramatic, impactful scene.'

I don't wanna go into detail in case you or anyone else wants to check it out but that sequence killed the film stone dead, for me.
I won't be taking the time out for that......;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.