UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think being taken into the inner sanctum may be too much to hope for (If that is what we want) but I smell a deal.

If it is a deal, we have to be cleared of any wrongdoing surely ?

I personally would want the cnuts totally crushed, exposed and thrown out rather than being accepted by the corrupt bastards. However maybe the powers at the club would welcome a voice in the power broking stakes ?

Yep and any rule that starts effect them they change them I a blink of an eye without anyone giving a fuck.
I think our owners understand that this is the way it always will be even if we win at CAS.

They don't want us and never will.

As long as our owners can make money from them it will continue, as soon as they successfully exclude us from that capability our exit strategy is likely to make them all personally paupers.

I think being taken into the inner sanctum may be too much to hope for (If that is what we want) but I smell a deal.

I’m not going to argue the toss over TH’s info, which he’s obviously posting in good faith, but I’m unsure why UEFA, on behalf of the cartel, would be attempting to make a deal with us barely 2 months after hitting us with what was considered a hefty ban, and which decision they presumably took only after receiving expensive legal advice. What would they have to gain from such negotiations presentationally, given that (egged on by the cartel’s media stooges), the world wants, nay expects, that we should face ‘justice’ at the Council of Arbitration for Sport?
In addition, the timing of UEFA’s announcement regarding the 2024 CL revamp, the qualifying criteria for which seem designed specifically to exclude us, sine die, is also not suggestive of any kind of rapprochement between ourselves and UEFA. If our owners are genuinely feeling supremely confident, then that’s good news, but not something I’m going to set any great store in, given that the cartel have successfully stitched us up on more than one occasion before

I’m not going to argue the toss over TH’s info, which he’s obviously posting in good faith, but I’m unsure why UEFA, on behalf of the cartel, would be attempting to make a deal with us barely 2 months after hitting us with what was considered a hefty ban, and which decision they presumably took only after receiving expensive legal advice. What would they have to gain from such negotiations presentationally, given that (egged on by the cartel’s media stooges), the world wants, nay expects, that we should face ‘justice’ at the Council of Arbitration for Sport?
In addition, the timing of UEFA’s announcement regarding the 2024 CL revamp, the qualifying criteria for which seem designed specifically to exclude us, sine die, is also not suggestive of any kind of rapprochement between ourselves and UEFA. If our owners are genuinely feeling supremely confident, then that’s good news, but not something I’m going to set any great store in, given that the cartel have successfully stitched us up on more than one occasion before
There is a good reason for UEFA to do a deal. CAS will have reviewed the evidence submitted. If they conclude the case is a crock of shit, they may well speak to Uefa to that effect. UEFA can decide they would look really bad if they proceed. Remember CAS is not a court but an arbitration service; makes a big diff. Compromise is their stock in trade.

If it is a deal, we have to be cleared of any wrongdoing surely ?

I personally would want the cnuts totally crushed, exposed and thrown out rather than being accepted by the corrupt bastards. However maybe the powers at the club would welcome a voice in the power broking stakes ?
My guess is that we've done a deal that involves throwing Yves Leterme under a big, heavy bus.

There is a good reason for UEFA to do a deal. CAS will have reviewed the evidence submitted. If they conclude the case is a crock of shit, they may well speak to Uefa to that effect. UEFA can decide they would look really bad if they proceed. Remember CAS is not a court but an arbitration service; makes a big diff. Compromise is their stock in trade.

Fair enough, but I didn’t think they’d even appointed the 3 judges yet, never mind reviewed the evidence?

I am surprised that Cas who are supposed to be impartial are allowed to communicate with one of the two adversaries.
That alone should lead to a new court case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.