UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not going to argue the toss over TH’s info, which he’s obviously posting in good faith, but I’m unsure why UEFA, on behalf of the cartel, would be attempting to make a deal with us barely 2 months after hitting us with what was considered a hefty ban, and which decision they presumably took only after receiving expensive legal advice. What would they have to gain from such negotiations presentationally, given that (egged on by the cartel’s media stooges), the world wants, nay expects, that we should face ‘justice’ at the Council of Arbitration for Sport?
In addition, the timing of UEFA’s announcement regarding the 2024 CL revamp, the qualifying criteria for which seem designed specifically to exclude us, sine die, is also not suggestive of any kind of rapprochement between ourselves and UEFA. If our owners are genuinely feeling supremely confident, then that’s good news, but not something I’m going to set any great store in, given that the cartel have successfully stitched us up on more than one occasion before

It maybe fanciful, but I hope that we have irrefutable evidence of serious wrongdoing, criminality possibly, by certain powerful members of the cabal which can be exposed if required. The dippers clearly have form, their hacking of our scouting system being proof, the rags quite possibly with Gill being involved and arrogant enough to think he was untouchable, or one of the other powehouses, eg Juventus - they have history of corruption and cheating .

I may be totally wrong but I have to believe that we are holding some aces or the future for our club is looking dismal , should the cnuts in UEFA and their spiteful members get away with their vengeful attacks .

I don’t think the case has even been listed yet, has it?
It hasn't.

TH seems to have merely posted a video because he was feeling happier about life in general as far as I can see. He didn't post any 'info' as such but some people seem to have their own agenda and have jumped on him at the first opportunity.

It maybe fanciful, but I hope that we have irrefutable evidence of serious wrongdoing, criminality possibly, by certain powerful members of the cabal which can be exposed if required. The dippers clearly have form, their hacking of our scouting system being proof, the rags quite possibly with Gill being involved and arrogant enough to think he was untouchable, or one of the other powehouses, eg Juventus - they have history of corruption and cheating .

I may be totally wrong but I have to believe that we are holding some aces or the future for our club is looking dismal , should the cnuts in UEFA and their spiteful members get away with their vengeful attacks .

I’d love that to be the case, but I don’t buy it for a second. Again the CL announcement this week doesn’t suggest the cartel have been presented with any such damning evidence of corruption on their part

What a place this is, we have ,would be barristers, lawyers,arbitration experts,bachelors of everything, medical /scientists with knowledge that far exceeds Britain's finest brains.
You all think you know best but you all have one thing in common "you don't" and that's why you are posting on Bluemoon .

What a place this is, we have ,would be barristers, lawyers,arbitration experts,bachelors of everything, medical /scientists with knowledge that far exceeds Britain's finest brains.
You all think you know best but you all have one thing in common "you don't" and that's why you are posting on Bluemoon .

People on forum share opinions, shock

I’m not going to argue the toss over TH’s info, which he’s obviously posting in good faith, but I’m unsure why UEFA, on behalf of the cartel, would be attempting to make a deal with us barely 2 months after hitting us with what was considered a hefty ban, and which decision they presumably took only after receiving expensive legal advice. What would they have to gain from such negotiations presentationally, given that (egged on by the cartel’s media stooges), the world wants, nay expects, that we should face ‘justice’ at the Council of Arbitration for Sport?
In addition, the timing of UEFA’s announcement regarding the 2024 CL revamp, the qualifying criteria for which seem designed specifically to exclude us, sine die, is also not suggestive of any kind of rapprochement between ourselves and UEFA. If our owners are genuinely feeling supremely confident, then that’s good news, but not something I’m going to set any great store in, given that the cartel have successfully stitched us up on more than one occasion before
Correct the whole thing especially the new rule change is designed to get rid of us forever Hope Tolmie is right but it’s just hurdle after hurdle and I’ve just not got a good feeling about the outcome

Ricky Hatton??
This Hitman > Ricky Hatton mate. Think big!!
thomas-hitman-hearns-0.jpg

06b33568e8321134a8534a54f9fb6ae7.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.