Films that were acclaimed that are actually rubbish

I should probably rewatch The Blair Witch Project at some point but Blair Witch (made a few years ago) didn’t help to enamour me to the franchise.

I can understand your frustration with FWWM but I felt Sheryl Lee & Ray Wise delivered fantastic performances in a harrowing exploration of Laura’s life the week before she died.
Yes they where both outstanding. But as an actress, she was exploited horribly. The gratuitous topless scenes was uncomfortanle to say the least, and unbecomming of the magnificent series. Where was Sheriff Truman, Hawk and Andy. The Hornes, Haywards and Martells. And your very own Jacoby. They WHERE Twin Peaks. And how blasse where they over the fact that Bobby killed a deputy. It just wasnt Twin Peaks for me. And the less said about series 2 and 3 the better, but season 1 will live with me forever.

A year or two back whilst out with some of my missus' friends, they asked what we'd thought of the brilliant film they'd suggested to us to watch as a romantic modern classic.

I stated that The Shape of Water was the biggest pile of crap I'd ever seen, and I didn't like the theme of bestiality running throughout. Biggest pile of crap, except for La La Land.

I would have for the same reaction if I'd have pulled down my keks and defecated in the middle of the table.

Starship Troopers
All 5 films, all utter American patriotic fucking bollocks and Every film with American patriotic bollocks in it,
Enders Game.
Any film with Nicholas Cage in it.
Any film produced for Netflixs
Any black and white film that doesn`t have Laurel and Hardy in it.
That Crouching tiger bollocks plus the rest of these martial arts flying though the air shite.
1917. The main actor scrambles about through mud, blood and assorted shite only to look like he`s just walked out of a military outfitters at the end of the film.
Has a Nicolas Cage film ever been acclaimed?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.