UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We don't always get what we want.

Unless we own all the media, online and printed, and a good stake in sky and bt, it ain't gonna happen.

Adug understand that and have learnt to live with it. I think it is certain fans that feel the pain more. The mail and Guardian will continue in the same vein. Simon Jordan will still call us a Frankenstein club, cleared or not. David Conn will still target Abu Dhabi.

He who laughs last.....
.... laughs all the way to the bank.
Opinions whether genuine or paid will always have some form of negatively about us,

.... laughs all the way to the bank.
Opinions whether genuine or paid will always have some form of negatively about us,

Also the City project is one cog in the wheel. The management of wealth and worldwide assets is on a scale difficult to comprehend. As someone else said on here today, they are not initially about profit but rather growing assets. They bought a club about to go bust and recently it was valued at 3.7 billion. Asset management and growth.

I know nothing about finance and am personally skint but i have read a fair bit since they bought City. 50 years they plan for, not the next dividend like the glazers

Also the City project is one cog in the wheel. The management of wealth and worldwide assets is on a scale difficult to comprehend. As someone else said on here today, they are not initially about profit but rather growing assets. They bought a club about to go bust and recently it was valued at 3.7 billion. Asset management and growth.

I know nothing about finance and am personally skint but i have read a fair bit since they bought City. 50 years they plan for, not the next dividend like the glazers
Easier way to make money, somebody else putting a valuation on your assist,
Just like property developer, buy something cheap, spend some money doing it up, get an income from it and see the vale of your property increase over time

This is the harsh reality if the ban is upheld. Don’t for one second believe this wouldn’t be a huge blow to the club, one which could set us back years. I imagine Kev would be one of many if we don’t win this case.

I really really hope Tolmie has called this right.

This is the harsh reality if the ban is upheld. Don’t for one second believe this wouldn’t be a huge blow to the club, one which could set us back years. I imagine Kev would be one of many if we don’t win this case.

look on bright side we'll win net spend trophy though

Can see several players eg Bernardo, KDB and possibly Laporte considering their options if the ban is upheld. Really important we win the appeal and we can all breathe a big sigh of relief.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.