UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We're dancing on the head of a pin over semantics. The issue is whether the CFG is primarily a money making machine and I would assert it is not.

There is no scenario where ADUG would allow CFG to be a loss making vanity project, as you say, that was never their intention, their plan is and always was that CFG would make money for ADUG over time and CFG does indeed now make money for ADUG, and while the CFG has not yet reached optimal size we've already reached a stage where its capital value is greater than the investment made, but to state CFG is primarily a money making machine would suggest that first and foremost it is a cash cow, in the way United is and the CFG is clearly not that.
Dont agree. Cash cow not inherent in the term 'money making machine'. But, as you say, n'importe.

I don't know if what kev said has been twisted or his exact words.

tbh if we had the ludicrous 2 year ban any player wanting to leave is welcome to fuck off. Want players here for the love of the club and commitment not some Xfactor tournament.

ok so I am not the biggest CL fan as you can guess, true I would like us to win it within the next year or two. But I am not particularly worried about players that would leave if we got a ban. I do feel that most of our players wouldn't leave. We don't have the glamour players like Pogba or Ronaldo or Neymar and when you think about it Pogba stays over at the old toilet even though he is not in CL.

The concern I would have is the power we have to sign the players we need to strengthen the squad because we do need a good transfer window this summer ( if not already totally messed up by clovid 19 )

I think it will be a one year ban and fine, thinking ahead next seasons CL & transfer window is going to be tarnished heavily due to clovid 19, so rollocks to you lot at UEFA, we couldn't be missing a better season !

Hope we right and we will win,or

Kevin De Bruyne: "The club has told us that it will appeal [the UEFA ban] and that they are almost 100% sure they are right. I trust my team. Once the statement is made, I will review everything. Two years [without #UCL] would be long - one year, I might see.

Well we could get as much money as we can from the players that want to leave and free up some huge wages on our books! The loyal players willing to remain would mix it up with the eds boys and some of the new south american signings.

Now if Pep says he wants to leave then thats when I would have something to worry about!

Hope we right and we will win,or

Kevin De Bruyne: "The club has told us that it will appeal [the UEFA ban] and that they are almost 100% sure they are right. I trust my team. Once the statement is made, I will review everything. Two years [without #UCL] would be long - one year, I might see.
Tomorrows headline: "City are NOT 100% sure they are innocent"

:-)

Really hope khaldoon has sorted and we can carry on as normal. Can’t imagine we would accept even a one year ban either as we have irrefutable evidence according to Soriano so it’s either full clearance or I imagine if to court to sue UEFA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.