Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
So they can't play the Euro's in June/July but they can play the Prem, how does that work out? behind closed doors or not.
I can't see it happening, it's just a disaster waiting to happen.
Give Liverpool the title if this is what it's all about and let's gear up for next season because I can virtually guarantee starting up the Prem again when nobody gives a toss is going to fcuk up next season if the Virus hits any team and I don't just mean the players.

So if the season is cancelled till next year that means we've retained for three years on the trot, is that a record??
Not sure mate, try opening an account on rawk and asking there - let us know how you go on.

I recall their glee when it was first rumoured that the CL would be cancelled and they'd be able to call themselves "Champions of Europe" for another year.

I have had a bet with a dipper who lives down the road. Before the season started I bet £50 that they would not get 97 points or more. If the season is cancelled or null and void I have told him to give the £50 to charity. He told me to go and make love to myself. Nice chaps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.