Tips re-opening

Ric

Administrator
Thinking of braving it today, as the spare room is filled with cardboard. Has anyone braved it since they re-opened? If so, were the queues horrendous?

went on the weekend before it opened and queued, home 10 minutes after it opened but the queues were brutal by the time we were leaving.

Was black bin bags only.

went on the weekend before it opened and queued, home 10 minutes after it opened but the queues were brutal by the time we were leaving.

Was black bin bags only.
Thanks. Yeah, just checked the council website and seen that it is black bin bags only. Gives me a valid excuse not to go today at least!

Four hour queues reported in Liverpool (and I’m not going to say they were mainly there to see what they could find- that would be silly).

The tips in East Cheshire aren’t reopening because it’s considered non essential which is true up to a point but totally ignores the fact that from a mental health point of view many of us will have been filling our time as constructively as possible by having a clear out or tidy up and then have nowhere to go with our rubbish and from a physical health point of view it’s not good either.

Not sure about the answer to the question but if I thought I could get away with it I’d be considering crossing the border with all the shit that’s been in my boot for the past few weeks

Great. A bloke near me has been hanging a manky rs flag out of his window obvious just waiting for the tip to reopen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.