Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leroy getting hurt has cost City 50m

Not played for nearly 10 months, 7 month away from being able to talk to anyone in Europe & Covid19 £60m is along shot unless someone else comes in for him more like 50m max probably be undisclosed you watch!!!

They probably will get him for less than 60m. Has a year left and the transfer market has collapsed. Makes sense to me.

Yeah right, he goes for nothing less than £80m or he sits on his arse for another year, we get bummed on this one then heads should roll!!

Doubt it. Year left, injury and corona. 60-70m eur is probably what we will get for him. And it's probably good with current circumstances. The train of 80-120m went away last summer.

We fucked up playing him at Wembley, cost a lot of money for a few potential shits & giggles.

He's certainly not helped the situation either, Munich are ****s but we already knew that.

If we get £50-£60m in the current climate where he may not kick a ball again until he's a free agent sell him.

Don't clubs have to give permission for their player to talk to interested clubs?

If we didn't aren't Bayern in breach of the rules?

As soon as it became obvious he didn't want a new contract shouldn't we have then encouraged other clubs to set involved?

Maybe we have.

Reactions: mat
These prices are all relative now, if you think anyone after this is splurging £120 million on a player I think they are sadly mistaken, sell Leroy he probably won’t play for another season anyway with this virus. No way wages are staying high like they are now, the world is going to be on its arse for the next few years and clubs will have to tighten their belts, we could get some decent bargains as well going forward. Factor in FFP could be binned so owners can put money in and I think we will be better placed than most to do well after all this. Thanks Leroy but if you don’t want to be here then go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.