What make of dog for a beginner?

Border terrier .

ace , bright , good size and don’t look like you are walking a doll.
image.jpg

and don't yap

Are you saying my family xmas is funny or the dog gets abused? The dog gets a fun few weeks and the kids love it. Stopped giving them to the rspca now as they were as miserable as you - dogs trust are cool with it though.

He has a point to be fair. Why don't you just get a turkey like everyone else?

Love labs, perfect dog in so many ways but always seem to get fat smelly and ill in later years.
Touch Wood.
He's nearly nine years old, starting to slow alittle, but still up to a 5-6 mile walk 2-3 days in a row.
A 3 mile walk as a break.
Then back to the 5 miler.
I'd walk him 2 and a half miles down for a 30-40 minute swim and he'll walk back after.
Hope his health holds up.
He gets a little stiff lately after sleeping in the evening, but is good in the morning.

Touch Wood.
He's nearly nine years old, starting to slow alittle, but still up to a 5-6 mile walk 2-3 days in a row.
A 3 mile walk as a break.
Then back to the 5 miler.
I'd walk him 2 and a half miles down for a 30-40 minute swim and he'll walk back after.
Hope his health holds up.
He gets a little stiff lately after sleeping in the evening, but is good in the morning.
Sounds like you are doing your best to keep him healthy and he doesn't have the Franny Lee bod that some old labs get.

We have a sprocket spaniel from a pup,cross between a springer and cocker spaniel.Need daily exercise,very good with all people,great temperament,absolutely lovely family dog.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.