Real Live Football!

Vienna_70

Team supported
Treble Winners 2022/23.
Now on the BBC.

Two South Korean teams, neither of whose names I know, in an empty stadium, but it’s live football.

Now on the BBC.

Two South Korean teams, neither of whose names I know, in an empty stadium, but it’s live football.
Makes a change from the Belarussian football I've been watching for the last few weeks. Nearly as bad a standard too.

Yeah seen some of it , it's ok but wont bexwatching it all.
I know some people are banging on they watch football being played in an empty stadium.
But will watch City if it ever gets round to coming on.
Be interesting to see how players get on in such bizarre surroundings, which are not technically friendly games.

Most people on the sidelines - subs, coaches, physios etc are wearing masks but nobody is on the pitch, which is where social distancing breaks down. Weird.

Most people on the sidelines - subs, coaches, physios etc are wearing masks but nobody is on the pitch, which is where social distancing breaks down. Weird.

I appreciate there is a period of time from test to playing, but I assume everyone on that pitch has been cleared to play and therefore for the purpose of the game the restrictions don't apply?

I’d imagine it’s very difficult to run around and try to breathe in the air you need with a mask on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.