VE DAY

Have the UK finished paying back the money to the US? Obviously not the time to take cheap shots. Respect to those who served and gave the ultimate sacrifice
I think it was 2006 when we finished paying the US back.

Britain write off Germany’s war debts in 1990. We should be leaving the EU for free!

Only 61 years. Did they get the secret to fly through the sound barrier and rocket propulsion amongst other thin
I think it was 2006 when we finished paying the US back.

Britain write off Germany’s war debts in 1990. We should be leaving the EU for free!
Only 61 years to pay back?

I wonder why this Anniversary is suddenly so popular? Don't remember the 50th or 25th unless I fell asleep. Got nothing to do with building up the nation for Brexit by any chance?

• Guys, I left the UK in 2000 ish... VE day was a thing my family discussed as we did have relatives serving then and in WW1/Boer Campaign ets but never celebrated.as in street parties etc..... is this a norm now ? How many years has the UK been celebrating it ?
.. this is an honest question...
First time.
Gives us something to do.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.