Sunday Supplement cancelled from 2020/21 season

Football owes its very existence to a crowd watching, if that can't be the case then it should not take place and this very action tells each and everyone one of us what this game has turned into. We all know that it's money motivated and the very thought of this taking place shows as clear as day that the supporter is of no further interest to the establishment. I no longer wish to take part, just my view.

If Dunne thinks our atmosphere is quiet then he hasnt been to Klanfield on a regular basis
Ive been to a few Klanfield games over the years in the corporate seats , supposedly entertaining customers and the atmosphere is flat for games like Norwich,Southampton etc , Gerry and the pacemakers drowns out the famous Kop , and the away following taunt the Kopshites with ," shall we sing a song for you ", etc etc , the biggest myth in football is the Klanfield atmosphere
The only time their support is heard is when a team from Manchester turns up or a derby game , and their famous european royalty nights under the lights , where they bring their bed sheets with their mis-spelt ramblings written in crayon and play to the television camera's , f*cking fake supporters.

The Tour Is another that cannot go ahead.
No way could you cover thousands of miles in a safe manner with no spectators.

Need to use circuits, eg a motor racing circuits and/or time trials.
That’s the stage needed before any grand tour talk imho.

If Dunne thinks our atmosphere is quiet then he hasnt been to Klanfield on a regular basis
Ive been to a few Klanfield games over the years in the corporate seats , supposedly entertaining customers and the atmosphere is flat for games like Norwich,Southampton etc , Gerry and the pacemakers drowns out the famous Kop , and the away following taunt the Kopshites with ," shall we sing a song for you ", etc etc , the biggest myth in football is the Klanfield atmosphere
The only time their support is heard is when a team from Manchester turns up or a derby game , and their famous european royalty nights under the lights , where they bring their bed sheets with their mis-spelt ramblings written in crayon and play to the television camera's , f*cking fake supporters.

Was thinking the same I have I think seen 3 liverpool matches at Anfield on tv this season. It was like a library when the away team were attacking, the scousers only made noise once the ball was booted into the away teams half. It's a press/media myth about Anfield.

There was no need for him to have a dig this morning,a paper did the same thing the other day as well ,even now they can't give it a fucking break

Another Scouse cünt who thinks he's a comedian.
Dunne showed his true colours with that pathetic comment, but he's a Dipper and writes for the Mirror so what do you expect. Samuel is the only journalist who fights our corner and who is prepared to put his head above the parapet and not arse lick the Rags or the Scousers.

Last edited:
Football owes its very existence to a crowd watching, if that can't be the case then it should not take place and this very action tells each and everyone one of us what this game has turned into. We all know that it's money motivated and the very thought of this taking place shows as clear as day that the supporter is of no further interest to the establishment. I no longer wish to take part, just my view.

It's a strange one where football wants to kick off again in a few weeks and I've just heard a view that the Rugby League Ashes are unlikely in a few months time! Football's uber-apparatchiks just want a camera at each match, get it televised, keep the money, give The Dippers the title and, er, fuck everything and everyone else!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.