Has anything got you off your seat more than a...

I am another one for the Kinkladze goal against Southampton. Best individual goal I have ever seen us score and I remember being totally blown away by it for days afterwards.

loved yaya toure and a big time player and in his peak nobody was stopping him. would have loved to see roy keane treat him and stopping him like he did to patrick vieira

Elano FK off the bar vs Hamburg - convinced it was in and ended up on the row in front.

Also, a Kolarov cross-cum-shot that goes over everyone and out for a throw on the far side...prick.

I am another one for the Kinkladze goal against Southampton. Best individual goal I have ever seen us score and I remember being totally blown away by it for days afterwards.

Would agree with that but I also remember an fa cup tie against West Ham when for 15 mins the ground was captivated by his wizardry. He scored a fantastic solo effort that day, running full tilt at the defence, I remember jumping out of my seat and there is some great footage of the goal, showing the North stand do the same.

loved yaya toure and a big time player and in his peak nobody was stopping him. would have loved to see roy keane treat him and stopping him like he did to patrick vieira

Keane was a tight dick at the best of times but I don't think Toure would have scared him off.

I wasn't at the Div 2 play off final, but i watched it on TV and remember going mental. I was the only one watching it as nobody else in my family supported City, so it felt a bit flat afterwards without anyone to share it with. Years later, after conditioning my younger brother (10 years younger) into supporting City, we got to watch the QPR game together and that moment was much better with someone to share with.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.