The shooting and killing of Ahmaud Arbery

Wonder why the video took so long to surface? Could it be that it was submitted to the local police who just sat on it because the elder of the 2 assailants was a retired 30 year local cop/detective?

Just seen the mugshots of the 2 assailants. They couldn't have looked more like racist rednecks if they'd tried.

The US is one fucked up country. If Trump gets another 4 years it will be in failed state territory.

You're right. The police forces and prosecution in Britain are very dissimilar in the past. Double jeopardy laws have never been changed or anything because of racism. Things like this definitely only happen in America. Ask Stephen Lawrence's family

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Stephen_Lawrence

I left my birth country more than a decade ago and even then the signs were painfully clear the nation was in a state of metastatic decay. With each passing year of one egregious event after another, I can only envision a course correction coming through revolution
If only Covid 19 could just target the morons and bad guys...

Theres footage of the guy who shot him in kkk uniform. There's also footage of the guy who got shot in the house (under construction)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.