Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I’ve seen how other Liverpool fans here seem unable not to get drawn into silly arguments on both sides. I’m pretty confident as a fully grown adult that that won’t be any unnecessary issues. It’s all opinions anyway.
It's akin to going in the home end at an away, you plan to sit on your hands and go with the flow. I think the mistake you've made is revisiting this thread once you signed up, not saying you deserve it but you'll probably be gone by the end of the day, it's just nature.

It's akin to going in the home end at an away, you plan to sit on your hands and go with the flow. I think the mistake you've made is revisiting this thread once you signed up, not saying you deserve it but you'll probably be gone by the end of the day, it's just nature.

Haha...that’s why I started in the BTN thread, the language and tone is far more sensible and less tribalistic. I’ve lurked for here for a bit so I know the layout. The BTN thread is the best one on here in my opinion.

I’m sorry to say that the rest of the world aren’t laughing at us. And for what we’ve achieved, I don’t think we need to be embarrassed at all. But that’s your opinion and up to you.
You seem ok to me, but typically lacking self awareness. As usual we've had to endure premature title celebrations since October, so you can't blame us for laughing now. Any sympathy for Liverpools unlucky situation is probably equal to that felt by your fanbase towards Everton during the mid 80's when they were denied European football. #karma.

You seem ok to me, but typically lacking self awareness. As usual we've had to endure premature title celebrations since October, so you can't blame us for laughing now. Any sympathy for Liverpools unlucky situation is probably equal to that felt by your fanbase towards Everton during the mid 80's when they were denied European football. #karma.

I’m not sure what’s to laugh at if you get me? Yes, we’re going to have to wait to be crowned champions but I honestly don’t care when it happens because I know it’s gong to happen. As I’ve said, I know two big Reds who aren’t going to see it now because of what’s happened. For that reason and for everything else, everything else is secondary until it’s medically safe to resume the season, not when some straw headed, deluded space hopper in a suit says so.
And as for the ban, Everton & United played their own part in that. The ban didn’t come out of that one incident, it was a culmination of a number of events. Of course Heysel was the peak of it, but with all due respect, I don’t think it’s appropriate or applicable in this situation. I do see the point you’re making though.

Rest of the World. fucking lol. It's a big place and contrary to your arrogant outlook, there are millions of non Liverpool fans. I've no problem with the league resuming, but it should "re-start" exactly how it finished. Playing by all the same rules and regulations and with fans at their home / away grounds

Yep that’s a good point! We start the season again with all these different rules and behind closed doors it’s not the same competition so the title is meaningless just like the fa cup and the champions league would be who ever won them.

Next season with it be the same for every club.

So you don’t think your club are desperate to finish the league & especially the CL? Okay, mate, fair enough if that’s your take.

Well, we have handed over parts of the campus to the NHS and given over the car park for testing and according to reports we have dug up our pitch. So looks like our club isn't too desperate to finish.

I’m not sure what’s to laugh at if you get me? Yes, we’re going to have to wait to be crowned champions but I honestly don’t care when it happens because I know it’s gong to happen. As I’ve said, I know two big Reds who aren’t going to see it now because of what’s happened. For that reason and for everything else, everything else is secondary until it’s medically safe to resume the season, not when some straw headed, deluded space hopper in a suit says so.
And as for the ban, Everton & United played their own part in that. The ban didn’t come out of that one incident, it was a culmination of a number of events. Of course Heysel was the peak of it, but with all due respect, I don’t think it’s appropriate or applicable in this situation. I do see the point you’re making though.

Care to share your source on this gem?
You sound desperate by the way

I’m sorry to say that the rest of the world aren’t laughing at us. And for what we’ve achieved, I don’t think we need to be embarrassed at all. But that’s your opinion and up to you.
I am sorry to inform you that everyone laughs at you,always the victim,tax payers money anyone?

People are dying ,you are on here wanting your six points

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.