Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not desperate in the slightest, I’m just very confident that we’ll get six points from the last twenty seven. Exactly the same way that I think you’ll win the CL. I’m biased there though because I’ve got big money on you to win it.
I bet you was more confident that you'd get 3 points at Watford ;-)

To be fair bud we can't even go and have a cup of tea at our relatives houses right now, starting football up should be right down on the list of things to normalise. Your first PL win and our progression in 2 cups should be put on the back burner and resigned to history as the competitions that never were.
Unfortunate but realistic, sadly.

I bet you was more confident that you'd get 3 points at Watford ;-)

Haha...fair tackle. Although to be fair, there was bound to be some slip up. Different landscape to 2004, never really got behind the invincible thing. It’ll probably happen again before the end of this, but as long as we win two more, I don’t care.

Hmmm...isn’t here on the wind up but favourite thread is the one about the atmosphere or lack of at home games.

No, it’s the one where people talk about matchgoing issues. Those issues cross from club to club. From club consultation with fan proposals to an influx of tourists and daytrippers, the list & common ground are endless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.