Aguero 93:20 8th Anniversary 16:53 Wednesday

Interesting read on the bbc website today as told by those involved on the day, Micah, Lescott and Nedum back at City for the 1st time for QPR. I didn't realise that was Balottelli's only ever assist in a Premier league game. What an assist to have !

Just been reading the BBC article. Not surprisingly, the same old emotions started all over again, culminating in the usual welling up of tears when Sergio whacks the ball past Kenny. Just can't do anything about it. The older I get, the softer I get.

Eight years. Eight bloody years. I swear I have never seen anything like it.
Apparently someone told us all we wouldn’t.
What an eight years its been though. People said we couldnt win it and we did, people said we couldn't retain it and we have, people said Pep couldnt do it in the PL, oh how he has proved them wrong. That goal was the start of something incredibly special, it released the shackles. We can never say what would of happened if we'd lost the league that day, but to go on from that and have times like we are is just incredible.

Radio 5 Live commentary with 6-minutes to go of normal time. I give it a listen every anniversary. The orgasmic moment is about 9-minutes in and there’s no Alan Green to spoil the climax! Enjoy!

Click ‘listen in browser’ to listen while remaining on Bluemoon.

Never heard this, I'm going to put it on around 16.44 & crack open a beer.

Wonderful memories.

Shared with my three sons. Two were at York away... one was to young
Hope we manage to win it again and again...but never as late as this

and they tell us it means more?

In the clip shown yesterday on the City website,I am the steward just sitting down behind the goal at 5 seconds into the clip.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.