Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, Liverpool do boast the only footballer to appear on the Sgt Pepper album cover. I'm sure you all know who it is.
Have the Gallaghers any City players on their covers? I ask rthe question in complete ignorance of the answer.
Divock Origi?

In the bathroom?

Kolo%20Toure

with the lead piping?

Well, Liverpool do boast the only footballer to appear on the Sgt Pepper album cover. I'm sure you all know who it is.
Have the Gallaghers any City players on their covers? I ask rthe question in complete ignorance of the answer.

Albert Stubbins is on the cover of Pepper. One of my grandad’s favourite players.

The only thing that could possibly make this season one of the biggest is the miss use of VAR.
VAR turned this season into a farce, one of the worst seasons ever for officiating and match fixing

So the winning of your first European Cup wouldn’t be regarded as one of the biggest years in your history? Seems an odd and somewhat disparate stance for any football team’s fans to take, but I take your points above.

So the winning of your first European Cup wouldn’t be regarded as one of the biggest years in your history? Seems an odd and somewhat disparate stance for any football team’s fans to take, but I take your points above.

Why disparate ? The fact that I put people lifes before my club winning a cup ? I would happily City didn't win a thing this season if it meant this pandemic hadnt killed 1000's and it meant my lads gf being safe when working in our intensive care unit.

It would make it great season but compared to a pandemic and 1000's dying it doesnt seem that important to me. City could win all 3 cups this season but with every thing that's gone on the shine would be taken of it for me. There has been a huge break in the season which has dramatically reduced the integrity of any restart for me.
I have had my best every season 8 years ago today 93:20

Why disparate ? The fact that I put people lifes before my club winning a cup ? I would happily City didn't win a thing this season if it meant this pandemic hadnt killed 1000's and it meant my lads gf being safe when working in our intensive care unit.

It would make it great season but compared to a pandemic and 1000's dying it doesnt seem that important to me. City could win all 3 cups this season but with every thing that's gone on the shine would be taken of it for me. There has been a huge break in the season which has dramatically reduced the integrity of any restart for me.
I have had my best every season 8 years ago today 93:20

I’ll say again; I didn’t say it was your biggest. And once the football resumes, we can hopefully assume that the curve will have been flattened somewhat. I’ve mentioned that I’ve lost two people through the virus, both of them massive Reds. Whilst us winning the PL without them is as grim as it gets, I’d happily trade the league to get them back. But the two of them, one especially, would have been horrified if we didn’t celebrate. It’s acceptable to be able to enjoy a big moment but be mindful of other people and events around you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.