Season ticket payments - refunds/credits due by June 19th

Wow! So they’re actually refunding us the price of ticket divided by 19, then multiplied by 6; rather than just the last two months’ payments.

That’s a very good gesture from the club! They could easily have just given us April and May payments back, which is a difference of £94.94 for me.

Having spent the last 12 week jumping through hoops with travel companies in an attempt to obtain my legal right to refunds as oppose to the f*kin vouchers they want to give me, it's good to see the club refunding cash as the default option.

Confirmation of everything we already knew.

Question is, how many will snap up the chance of £220 credit on a 2020/21 season ticket and still have to pay over £500 over the summer when there are soooooooooooo many unknowns about attending? Sorry City but I was expecting a little more information that that we already knew.

Wow! So they’re actually refunding us the price of ticket divided by 19, then multiplied by 6; rather than just the last two months’ payments.

That’s a very good gesture from the club! They could easily have just given us April and May payments back, which is a difference of £94.94 for me.
I may be completely wrong on this PC but my guess is that you are not an accountant.

Had a call from the club this morning to tell us about this. So it's obviously been decided that whatever happens, whether the outstanding games are played or not, we've seen the last games we're going to see as match going fans.

I also wanted to check that anyone who hadn't paid their final DD would be refunded and Danny said they would, less what they owed for that final payment of course.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.