Season ticket payments - refunds/credits due by June 19th

Was initially tempted to gain credit on next years but I don't think there's much point in doing so, I don't see any crowds returning before Christmas so I doubt there's any benefit.
Happy to get my refund, thanks City

Wow! So they’re actually refunding us the price of ticket divided by 19, then multiplied by 6; rather than just the last two months’ payments.

That’s a very good gesture from the club! They could easily have just given us April and May payments back, which is a difference of £94.94 for me.

That’s the same thing?

I probably would have taken credit on next season if it was as simple as pressing a button online. I appreciate them making a refund the default option but don’t know why they’ve offered the credit in that case when there’s no benefit to doing so. I can’t be bothered to get in touch with them on the phone to turn it into credit when i can just leave it get refunded automatically and then let it sit in the bank until I need to pay for a new seasoncard whenever that may be. Don’t see why anybody would take the credit option in this instance. Just a weird thing.

This will be a nightmare for them as I am owed money for 3 accounts and 3 different payment methods depending on the game.

Why did this image flash into my mind when I read that?

ticket-tout-sketch-del-boy.jpg

I probably would have taken credit on next season if it was as simple as pressing a button online. I appreciate them making a refund the default option but don’t know why they’ve offered the credit in that case when there’s no benefit to doing so. I can’t be bothered to get in touch with them on the phone to turn it into credit when i can just leave it get refunded automatically and then let it sit in the bank until I need to pay for a new seasoncard whenever that may be. Don’t see why anybody would take the credit option in this instance. Just a weird thing.
If 30000 people did take the credit (they wont)it would ease the cashflow considerably for the club

Well done City I will be taking up the credit option. I cannot see fans being allowed in before 2021 so hopefully next season will be minimal cost if we are allowed back in.

That said I think there will be plenty of season tickets up for grabs after this.

If 30000 people did take the credit (they wont)it would ease the cashflow considerably for the club
We've got the Silver Lake cash and while I'm sure we'd rather spend it on something else, we'll be OK. It will be interesting for clubs like the rags, Liverpool & Arsenal, who are going to have to find something like £25-30m each. Does make me wonder if that's why we've been so quick to do this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.