Match of the Day - 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
did anyone see Motd last night. I happened on it be accident and they has a top 10 strange things happening on a football pitch. That was entertaining enough but the personal stories from Lineker and Wright were even better. From Wright growing his fingernails so he could 'scratch centre backs' and lamping Steve Bruce in the tunnel and running away to Lineker shitting himself in a game for England and rubbing his arse along the pitch like a dog to clean himself up. I must lead a sheltered life as these stories were new to me. Pretty entertaining stuff and better than their usual punditry.

did anyone see Motd last night. I happened on it be accident and they has a top 10 strange things happening on a football pitch. That was entertaining enough but the personal stories from Lineker and Wright were even better. From Wright growing his fingernails so he could 'scratch centre backs' and lamping Steve Bruce in the tunnel and running away to Lineker shitting himself in a game for England and rubbing his arse along the pitch like a dog to clean himself up. I must lead a sheltered life as these stories were new to me. Pretty entertaining stuff and better than their usual punditry.

I remember Lineker sliding on the pitch, as a youngster I thought he got hurt or something, I heard the story a few years ago, a dodgy curry (spaghetti) or something!

Agreed , Ian Wrights tales are worth a series of their own , liked his Oldham story, Lineker was interesting, Shearer chipped in mostly to moan at Wrighty .

Agreed , Ian Wrights tales are worth a series of their own , liked his Oldham story, Lineker was interesting, Shearer chipped in mostly to moan at Wrighty .
Yeah agree. Have to say, both Lineker and Wright come over as likeable guys. Wright in particular is very honest. Did you notice him tearing up at the end when he was recounting the amount of racial abuse that he was subject to. Very personal and very honest. Shearer is just a c*nt. :-)

Yeah agree. Have to say, both Lineker and Wright come over as likeable guys. Wright in particular is very honest. Did you notice him tearing up at the end when he was recounting the amount of racial abuse that he was subject to. Very personal and very honest. Shearer is just a c*nt. :-)
Wrights memory of it at Millwall etc was still very raw , he came late to the game via being a plumber and is still pretty down to earth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.