Newcastle United takeover?

Been approved by the PL today, according to George Caulkin, who's the Newcastle-supporting journalist. Think he's at The Athletic now but was at The Times so reliable on all things Newcastle. Bring it on.
The more competition the better, as far as I am concerned.

It might mean us missing out on a few trophies, but if it also stops the rags and Littlewoods accumulating them, it will be (almost) worth it.

A friend works in Newcastle press team and has been called in tomorrow out of the blue. May not be related but seems a coincidence.

The more competition the better, as far as I am concerned.

It might mean us missing out on a few trophies, but if it also stops the rags and Littlewoods accumulating them, it will be (almost) worth it.
Not going to happen overnight though.Maybe 4 seasons down the line if they can have a a window as good as this.

Manchester_City_1699501i.jpg

A friend works in Newcastle press team and has been called in tomorrow out of the blue. May not be related but seems a coincidence.
Looks like your pal has been called in to be told that their lunch break is now 1pm - 2pm instead of 12 -1pm.
Makes more sense than another non update on their takeover.

Not going to happen overnight though.Maybe 4 seasons down the line if they can have a a window as good as this.

Because of FFP, they won’t be allowed to spend as freely as City did, though. Will likely take them a fair bit longer to achieve any success, let alone sustained success like City. And then, only if they have a clear plan and brilliant people at the top to implement it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.