Netflix Recommendations

I've started watching "White Lines" and I'm about half way through.

I think it's pretty average, I'm going with it purely to see how it all unfolds which is the only "hook" from the series.

The Manchester accents portrayed by southerners are absolutely awful and cringe worthy. It's fair to say that you would be pissed as a newt if you were to drink every time the main character mentions that her brother (who is a tosser) went missing. Yes love, we get the idea. Her missing brother doesn't need to be mentioned every 5 minutes and there's also no need for her weird therapeutic sessions. Focus on the story and other characters.
Did twenty minutes last night and binned it , as you said the manc accents made me cringe .

Six episodes in on The Last Dance.

Jordan may be the greatest ever but he comes across as an absolute bellwhaft these days.

Apparently he's worth 2.1 billion dollars.

Witcher. I didn’t think I’d like it as GOT and stuff like that doesn’t do it for me, but I enjoyed it

Witcher. I didn’t think I’d like it as GOT and stuff like that doesn’t do it for me, but I enjoyed it
Surprised you don’t like GoT if you like the Witcher. I like both but GoT is leagues above it.

Six episodes in on The Last Dance.

Jordan may be the greatest ever but he comes across as an absolute bellwhaft these days.

Apparently he's worth 2.1 billion dollars.
I think he comes across as remarkably down to Earth compared to what he did as a player, and considering he had a life during his playing time that was akin to a circus around him throughout a 110 games a season they play from November to June.

He lived in a closed off world. Most of the time he would play the game, get followed around by dozens of press and then spend his free time in hotel rooms, only thinking about basketball and winning. That will certainly have an impact on his personality, you only have to look at Michael Jackson for an example of that.

He seems more chilled out these days though. He gave a nice speech for Kobe after he died early this year:

He’s still the highest paid sportsman in the world and he retired nearly two decades ago.

$139m dollars just from Nike alone last year. Think he earnt something like $165m in the year. CRonaldo who’s still playing ‘only’ earnt $93m last year.

I've started watching "White Lines" and I'm about half way through.

I think it's pretty average, I'm going with it purely to see how it all unfolds which is the only "hook" from the series.

The Manchester accents portrayed by southerners are absolutely awful and cringe worthy. It's fair to say that you would be pissed as a newt if you were to drink every time the main character mentions that her brother (who is a tosser) went missing. Yes love, we get the idea. Her missing brother doesn't need to be mentioned every 5 minutes and there's also no need for her weird therapeutic sessions. Focus on the story and other characters.

It would have made a good 2 - 2 1/2hr film. The trailer made it look amazing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.