Newcastle United takeover?

The more competition the better, as far as I am concerned.

It might mean us missing out on a few trophies, but if it also stops the rags and Littlewoods accumulating them, it will be (almost) worth it.

Absolutely this. It would be great to fight for the title and cups with Newcastle, Everton, Leicester, whilst certain entitled twatty teams grub about mid table.

Absolutely this. It would be great to fight for the title and cups with Newcastle, Everton, Leicester, whilst certain entitled twatty teams grub about mid table.

Yeah, but then we'd have all their fans coming on here being çunts instead of the rag/dippers lemmings. The good thing about that scenario would be no mouthy wankers like that Gregory cash-me-cheque or whatever his name was.

Yeah, but then we'd have all their fans coming on here being çunts instead of the rag/dippers lemmings. The good thing about that scenario would be no mouthy wankers like that Gregory cash-me-cheque or whatever his name was.

To be fair they would have some way to go to compete with the rag/dippers - they really are long establised cnuts .

Looks like your pal has been called in to be told that their lunch break is now 1pm - 2pm instead of 12 -1pm.
Makes more sense than another non update on their takeover.
I think you dont realise how amateur and part time the PR department at clubs like Newcastle are. A bit like City in the late 90s.
He is not full time and usually only works match days. To be called in under current circumstances is unwarranted..

Last edited:
I think you dont realise how amateur and part time the PR department at clubs like Newcastle are. A bit like City in the late 90s.
He is not full time and usually only works match days. To be called in under current circumstances is unwarranted..
The whole club are a bunch of amateurs as far as I'm concerned. The longer that this so called takeover drags on the more they are turning into a laughing stock to the rest of the football world.
"Dream on Geordie boys."

If a part time press office guy has been called in today, that is for prep of releases, with tomorrow being D day. Course, the announcement could be "Its off."

Good for them if they do, they have waited long enough to have something to crow about. I am pretty sure in Newcastles case their targets for piss taking will be local to themselves but much the same as us regarding their deep love for the rags and bin dippers. They are much more likely to visit here in order to ask us to budge up on our lofty perch so they can join the party.

Not going to happen overnight though.Maybe 4 seasons down the line if they can have a a window as good as this.

Manchester_City_1699501i.jpg

Didn't that one on the end next to Yaya get assaulted by a drinks trolly on a plane and there for had go and play for a bunch of twats for a team in a city we blues can't name as it makes us look bad.
If it isn't him sorry I am pissed stella day ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.