Facebook crack down on fake news campaign targeting City

incase it was missed.

98955794_10158403243652140_5249191385721995264_n.jpg

Lmao, no agenda, yeah right!

Here's another one. That fat scouse fuck James Corbett. He always pops up supporting McGeehan without fail
10 minutes in he starts talking about his trips (note the plural so he's made quite a few including one this year) to Qatar and how it's all really wonderful now. Then about 20 minutes in he's insulting City fans.

Never liked him in Gavin and Stacey

Exactly, all corrections should be done on the front page.

I accept that newspapers may sometimes make a mistake 'yesterday we referred to the sex pest as Piers Morgan when of course we meant Peter Morgan'. That is a mistake and required a simple correction. This about Milner was a blatant lie. First, the reporter wrote his entire article before a ball had been kicked, second he decided to put a total, disgraceful lie into that story, don't forget this was a charity match so carried more weight on the so called booing. To my mind that does not need a correction, it deserves a full blown back page apology, a fine for the a paper and a punishment for the reporter.
If they are allowed to get away with lies how can we trust a paper ? If Milner had played it would have been very hard to prove the story was false and that it had been written before the match. If a paper does that for football what does it do for politics.

Anyway I am off to buy a cup of coffee.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.