Harry's Heroes: Euro Having A Laugh

Is this the one advertised with Jamie and some fat fucker kicking a shuttlecock about? Cockney wankfest shite, and that's without watching it. Redknapp should just stop, he's a parody of himself

No, thats yet another new show with them in on Sky One from Friday

Merson is a loser behond belief,alky cokehead gambler etc etc can’t stand the ****,just like Gascoigne he’s another one.

Disagree with you mate. He's faced up to his problems and is trying to do something about it, that ain't a loser in my book.he might succeed he might fail but at least he's trying.

I got bang into rock in my late twenties, nearly killed me, but I'm here now and I've never thought I was a loser.

Cut him some slack maybe eh?

Disagree with you mate. He's faced up to his problems and is trying to do something about it, that ain't a loser in my book.he might succeed he might fail but at least he's trying.

I got bang into rock in my late twenties, nearly killed me, but I'm here now and I've never thought I was a loser.

Errrrm No.

finally some sanity. Well said.

finally some sanity. Well said.

I think some people are just letting their football loyalties take precedence. Personally, I’ve got little time for ‘Arry the spiv and I think Merson is a bit of a cock based on some of the shite he’s spouted about City on Soccer Saturday down the years but as @gordondaviesmoustache once said, it’s doubtful those are Merson’s own views anyway and it’s more than likely him being used as a mouthpiece to push an agenda set by the programme makers.

However, despite my reservations about certain people in the show, I still watched it because there are people in it who I find likeable plus it goes way beyond a load of blokes going on a jolly, and it focuses on other issues such as mental health, physical health, and addiction, none of which are laughing matters. Whatever my views on Merson, he came across well and has turned things round in the past 12 months. While he’s an alcoholic (by his own admission), I got the impression that Ruddock isn’t and his issues are to do with thinking he’s 18 and can still binge drink, eat shite food, and be one of the lads.

Anyone who thinks the programme was just an excuse for a jolly-up should watch the conversation between Vinnie Jones, Lee Hendrie, and Merson.

I think some people are just letting their football loyalties take precedence. Personally, I’ve got little time for ‘Arry the spiv and I think Merson is a bit of a cock based on some of the shite he’s spouted about City on Soccer Saturday down the years but as @gordondaviesmoustache once said, it’s doubtful those are Merson’s own views anyway and it’s more than likely him being used as a mouthpiece to push an agenda set by the programme makers.

However, despite my reservations about certain people in the show, I still watched it because there are people in it who I find likeable plus it goes way beyond a load of blokes going on a jolly, and it focuses on other issues such as mental health, physical health, and addiction, none of which are laughing matters. Whatever my views on Merson, he came across well and has turned things round in the past 12 months. While he’s an alcoholic (by his own admission), I got the impression that Ruddock isn’t and his issues are to do with thinking he’s 18 and can still binge drink, eat shite food, and be one of the lads.

Anyone who thinks the programme was just an excuse for a jolly-up should watch the conversation between Vinnie Jones, Lee Hendrie, and Merson.

well said mate, and it's a shame we can't enjoy ex players having a game v Germany - it's a bit of light entertainment, but nope - you must instead dismiss it and call every ex player a c*nt and show how much hate you can vent.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.