Jayden Braaf joins Borussia Dortmund on a permanent deal

That's where he played for Celtic. He was a much better player coming in from a wide position.

Not a PL player though
He was better than we gave him credit for and probably wasted him by playing him out wide.

Wonder if with our league games perhaps not being as important as the FA/CL games along with I'd guess a frozen out Sane if this lad will get some game time?

Couldn't really do either him or us any harm. If he produces great first team member, if not he'll realise he needs a loan

Wonder if with our league games perhaps not being as important as the FA/CL games along with I'd guess a frozen out Sane if this lad will get some game time?

Couldn't really do either him or us any harm. If he produces great first team member, if not he'll realise he needs a loan
No academy kids will get any game time for the reminder of the campaign(I think, might be wrong) Their season is over, they are on holiday.

It will only be first team involved(Garcia & Foden)

No academy kids will get any game time for the reminder of the campaign(I think, might be wrong) Their season is over, they are on holiday.

You could well be right, I've not looked at any training pictures to see who is there but unless contractually we can do it, we should have.

Bugger, was hoping a couple might get to run out even if it's just to put them in the shop window.

You could well be right, I've not looked at any training pictures to see who is there but unless contractually we can do it, we should have.

Yeah Im sure the U18 & U23 Season was officially cancelled last month. And the thing is, most of the kids have went back home since then. So to have some of them back, so they could participate in maybe a handful of games? Better to just wait for 20/21 season

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.